Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

February 1, 2015

February Currently and a IG FREEBIE LOOP!

TWO months in a row, I am doing my currently on the FIRST day?! Something is wrong with me... I'm always like a week late on these...



I have been SO sick the past few days. Right now I am feeling decent, but I got to sleep in two days in a row. I am wondering how I'll feel tomorrow. I need to get some emergency sub plans in place just in case. I am a total procrastinator when it comes to those...

However, this month's special currently category... What pageant would I win? Totally a time killer/waster. I am excellent at filling up my extra time with awesome things to do. Like video games, Netflix, creating, journaling, reading, doodling, ahhhhh, I wish I had time to kill all day long...


I am so excited that it is February! I LOVE this month! There's so much awesome stuff to do with my kiddos and there are a lot of special days in this month for my husband and me. Hooray! To celebrate, a group of teachers (myself included) are doing an Instagram FREEBIE loop! If you do not already follow me on IG, click here or the picture below and follow and stay tuned for tonight's loop starting at 8pm EST! If you have never participated in a loop before, it is SO fun! You start at the loop picture on someone's IG, click it and another name will pop up. Click that name, go to their store, download their freebie, and then click their picture for another teacher! There's sure to be a ton of great Valentine's Day resources for you to collect through the loop and you will discover a bunch of great teachers to follow! So, join us at 8pm EST for your bunches of freebies! You can go to my IG by clicking the picture below.


Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment