Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

February 23, 2015

Movie Clip Monday! Animals!

Hey ya'll! This week we are beginning our Science unit...... ANIMALS! I am so excited! This is such a fun unit to teach and of course, I've been searching for the perfect short video clips to help me. Instead of just finding a clip here and there, I found a whole YouTube channel series that is awesome for animal clips for my little kiddos!

The channel is called Brown Bag Films and they have a series of videos called "I'm a..." and they are short cartoon video clips about a specific animal. And they are packed with quick facts and are very funny. I am a fan! Here's one we are watching this week on penguins and I added another of the hyena because I just thought it was hilarious. Check out their other stuff, too!

I'm a Penguin

I'm a Hyena

Check out the other video clips teachers are using by clicking the image below. It will take you to Techie Turtle Teacher who hosts this fun linky!



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment