Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

November 25, 2014

Giving Thanks! T is for...

I found this great link-up over at Blog Hoppin' today for giving thanks! I wanted to "hop" on and reflect on the wonderful things in this world to be thankful for. I missed the "T" day so I am starting now and will follow it up with an "H" post!


If you don't know by now, I am a lover of the theater! I went to Flagler College for Theatre Arts before going into teaching and even though I found it was not the right career for me to perform, I still have a very special place in my heart for theater. In addition to teaching Kindergarten, I work at a community theater in their education department combining the two passions I have. I LOVE it!

Here are some theater pictures of past shows I've been a part of, either on stage, back stage, or as a director or choreographer!

The Servant of Two Masters
That's me all pouty on the sofa...

Me as Tiger Lily in Peter Pan

Me as Minnie Fay in Hello Dolly!

Tired after set building during Servant of Two Masters. Sheesh, I was young in this one...

Me in my hideous costume for Camelot.

This was a drama I was in called Medea Redux.

Playing around in one of the coolest hand made costumes I've ever word for Al Takes a Bride.


Gosh... just looking at all these pictures brings back so many amazing memories of past shows. And I didn't even venture into the high school show photos! Those are amazing, too! I am thankful that I grew up in a theater and I will certainly keep it as a part of my life.

Check out all the other T posts by clicking the picture below!





No comments:

Post a Comment