April 12, 2014

The Tooth Fainting

It has been a while since I have done a Kindergarten Quotes post. It certainly isn't because they haven't said the most hilarious things, but because I have been a crazy woman lately!

Here's what happened the other day:

STUDENT: Mrs. Smith! Look at my tooth!

(This tooth was literally hanging there. I really though gravity would cause it to fall out...)

ME: Oh dear! I can't believe that it hasn't come out yet! You should just grab it and pull it out right now!

STUDENT: Okay!

(She proceeds to grab hold of it as I watch, grabbing a paper towel to get ready for the bloody tooth. Then she pauses...)

STUDENT (with a proud smile): Last time I lost a tooth I fainted! (giggling)

ME: KEEP IT IN! KEEP IT IN! DO NOT PULL THAT TOOTH!



Oh my word... I can't handle a fainter. I emailed her mom and she confirmed that, yes, she did indeed faint two days prior when she lost her tooth. The student thought it was funny that she fainted! Kids...