Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

February 3, 2014

Dice Games for Math and Literacy Centers and a FREEBIE!

Didn't I promise a new product?! Yep! And I am good on my word. Here ya go!

These are great for your math and literacy centers. I am so happy with them! Click on any of the pictures to see more and to go to my TpT store.






Roll a die and read the numbers across the row next to the number you rolled. Then write the numbers in the boxes on the blank sheet that is also included in the bundle.


Here is the Roll It! Read It! Write It! being used in a center. I had the sheets laminated and had the kids use dry erase markers to help cut costs on printing and make them completely reusable. Plus, the kids LOVE to use the markers and erasers. Word from the wise: Give each kiddo 1 die and give them a bowl of sorts to roll them in. You'll lose your dice otherwise.




Roll a die and draw what you see. Then rewrite that number as a ten frame, a math sentence, the written form, and with objects.



Same as the math version, but with high frequency words.



Roll a die and place an "X" or an "O" on the space! There are also boards included without dice images, but with equations within 10, such as 10-5, 10-8, etc.



Draw a card and write the high frequency word on included stationary the number of times shown in the dice in the image. There are also cards with just the sight words, so if desired, students can roll a die instead of just using the image on the card. There are 22 pages of cards... so... should keep the kiddos busy and give them lots of practice with these important words!


I always feel a little bad that I always post products and printouts for K-2. I do have things for upper grade levels, too! So, for those of you who need some extra practice with factors and multiples, here's a freebie for ya that I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies! I hope it will be of use to you. HERE it is!
Multiples and Factors Tic-Tac-Toe

ENJOY!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment