Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

April 19, 2015

FREEBIE ALERT!

Ahhh, another weekend is almost over! When is the end of your school year? I only have 6 and a half more weeks left! That being said, here's another Sunday Scoop! And keep reading, because there miiiiiight be a new freebie in town at the bottom of this post. ;)


Anyone else totally in love with this new "adult coloring book" trend? I've been a doodler for a long time now, but apparently some doodlers are turning their work into awesome coloring books! My husband got be some gifts a few weeks ago (for no reason!!! Love him!) and I'm totally addicted. Hope I can squeeze some in today. It's so relaxing!

SO MUCH FUN.



Alright, now for the moment you've been waiting for: a new FREEBIE! I am so excited about this one because this week begins one of my favorite Science units we do in Kindergarten! Day time and night time! I have a freebie pack and a full pack that is loaded with centers, interactive notebook pages, no prep printables, and emergent readers. I'm getting mine all printed and prepped for the week. Can't wait!

Click here for the free sampler!

And click here to see the full product!


Don't forget to leave feedback on any purchases you make so you can get TpT credits to use towards future purchases! And even if it is a freebie, the creators really appreciate a nice comment. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment