Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

December 13, 2016

Jolly Good Deals Week: TIS THE TUESDAY DOLLAR DEALS!

I seriously LOVE a dollar deal. (You probably already know that since periodically I do a "Daisy Dollar Day!") Well, let's consider this a gigantic Daisy Dollar Day!



A HUGE group of teachers have products in their store marked down to only $1 TODAY ONLY! On TpT, just search "#jollygooddollardeals to see what you can snatch up at an amazing discount. My cart is loaded... I can't resist a deal like this...

In my store, I have TWO Winter and Christmas resources on sale for only $1! One of them is actually a brand new resource and the other was actually the very first product in my store, which has recently been completely updated. Click the images below to check them out and snatch up for only $1.



Watch the video below to see the brand new Sight Word Snow Globes in action!




No comments:

Post a Comment