Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

August 18, 2018

Place Value FUN!

I'm here to share with you one of my students' FAVORITE Math activities EVER. I made these for them last year and they loved them so much.


The Build a Place Value House is seriously a center I have on hand all year round. The set includes two digit numbers and three digit numbers AND a fun craft to wrap up your Place Value unit. Watch the video below to see it in action! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more educational resources in action.


My kiddos loved it so much last year, that I added to the set with haunted houses during Halloween, gingerbread houses in the winter-time, and sandcastles at the end of the year to get us pumped for summer.




The Build a Place Value Haunted House is my favorite, so I made a video for that one, too. :P





You can get all of them and any more future additions (there's one in the works now....) in a bundle designed to save you money. Click any image to get to that specific set or the bundle image below to see them all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment