Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

August 9, 2015

August B2S Currently!

Okay, so 9 days into August and I'm just now realizing it's a new month?! I'm apparently trying REALLY hard to hang on to summer, ya'll! But ready or not, teachers go back tomorrow in my county, so I'm waking up at 5:30 am with or without my brain.

Thanks again, Farley for the great linky! If you haven't checked it out, Farley also has her currently's as printables for your students! I just bought her second edition during the big back to school sale, and I can't wait to get my students excited about using them to write this year. Click the link below to go check it out! It's seriously awesome. And it's helping me get excited about a new grade level! Kinders would have had a hard time with this activity last year. My second graders are sure to LOVE it!



And now, my August B2S Currently!


LISTENING:
I am NOT and never will be a morning person. I am enjoying this last summer morning of sleeping in and staying in my PJs till I can't possibly call it morning anymore (that's usually around 1pm for me...)

LOVING:
There is a LOT of excitement around a pretty big surprise today for my husband's streaming page. My husband streams live video game play as his profession (living the dream, right?) and there's a HUGE surprise involving ME and some other awesome people at around 1pm today (guess I need to get out of the PJs and into some real clothes...). If you have never stopped by his stream, you MUST! It will be so much fun! Click the button below to head there now, but remember nothing will be playing until about 1pm. His page has a lot of links to his YouTube though which is super fun to watch. Proud wifey!


THINKING:
I cannot WAIT to meet my new class of nuggets this year! They will be slightly larger nuggets from my kinder class last year, but I've got a new larger classroom to fit them in, so I should be okay. ;) I can't wait to meet them on Friday at orientation!!!

WANTING:
My allergies are in mega full swing today. The weather here in central Florida this time of year is just plain painful for me!

NEEDING:
I am still in the dangerous summer mode. I really hope tomorrow gets me in the B2S mode quick, because I've still got a lot of work to do! Once I'm done, I'll scope a classroom tour and post pictures! If you haven't followed me on Periscope yet, look me up! I'm DaisyDesignsTpT.

B2S RAK:
I have been secretly boxing some extras for a few new teachers at my school this year. One is teaching 1st grade and my pod-mate will also be teaching second, so any extra pairs of scissors I find or extra box of crayons, I've been hiding away for them. First year teachers should always get first dibs!!



Real quick, before I end my currently, I want to mention a super fun Instagram FREEBIE loop that will be going on TONIGHT starting at 8pm. Myself and a handful of other awesome teachers and bloggers will be looping together to give you some new FREE B2S swag, so go to IG by clicking the image below and follow me to join the loop tonight! I'm so excited!

My Instagram name is @DaisyDesignsTpT if you would rather look for me on your phone.




And don't forget, my blog makeover will be done soon (hopefully) and there is a huge surprise waiting to be revealed at the same time! So stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment