Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

March 18, 2014

Those Pesky Leprechauns!

Yesterday was my very first St. Patrick's Day in a Kindergarten classroom (with the exception of 20 years ago when I was in Kindergarten myself...)

What an experience! Those pesky leprechauns caused all sorts of chaos in our room!



They used our green counting bears and our green Legos! They turned all our puppet and stuffed animal bins over! They left notes on the peg boards and turned our center movers upside down!


They moved our class fish to the water fountain!


And they moved all of our clips to RED!


Even with the big mess we had to clean up, at least we were able to eat some Magical Leprechaun Food that the leprechauns left us!



Start with the white powder, add white milk, stir, and it turns green! Don't worry though, it didn't cause any kids to disappear. It was delicious, too! One student said, "Those leprechauns sure know how to eat!" :)  I couldn't have said it better myself.


The kids had a blast, but unfortunately we were unable to catch a leprechaun...

I really thought that this trap would do it though....


I present to you, The Leprechaun Kissing Booth, complete with beautiful leprechaun-sized lady dressed in gold, rainbows, and hearts. <3


I found this inside and it melted my heart! Even though she didn't catch the leprechaun, at least he was nice enough to write back to her! ;)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy the rest of your week.


No comments:

Post a Comment